The Chef hats come off, the formal attire comes on, and everyone is set to take on the stage. All year long, behind the scenes, in state- of- the- art kitchens, talented Chefs innovate and deliver culinary succulence. Like artists, they create with the underlying that quality is taken for granted. And then, once a year, if you can crack through thick competition, acknowledgement comes knocking on the door in the form of “The Times Food & Nightlife Awards.”
Instituted in 2003, The Times Food and Nightlife Awards are the biggest culinary awards in the country. They are based on a city wise format and cover various classes and cuisines. Judged by both renowned food critics and users, the awards night is an exalted affair.
Our dedication to innovation in food and belief in the complete dining experience landed us eight nominations, over different properties.
We did our jobs well. We pleased you. As food enthusiasts, it is time to cast your VOTE for US to win the prestigious Times Food & Nightlife Awards 2015. Your vote will mean tremendous encouragement.
Theses nominations await your vote:
The Lalit Golf and Spa Resort Goa has fetched three nominations, The Lalit Ashok Bangalore has also bagged three nominations and The Lalit New Delhi has attained two nomination. Come on VOTE for US!
1. Cortas: Our Goan restaurant is nominated in the category of Best Shack Food- Fine Dine. We serve the most delicious and authentic Goan recipes.
2. Sirocco: Also at Goa, Sirocco is nominated for Best Mediterranean- Fine Dine. An exhaustive menu that caters to varied palates makes Sirocco a must visit.
3. Sea BQ: The last nomination from Goa for Best BBQ & Grill- Fine Dine. It is the go-to destination for steak and seafood lovers. The unique experience lies in our live kitchen equipped with Hibachi charcoal grills.
4. Baluchi: This legendary restaurant at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore is nominated in the category of Best North Indian- Fine Dine. The menu choices exude succulent and irresistible flavors.
5. OKO: The Pan Asian restaurant OKO at The Lalit Ashok Bangalore, is nominated in Fine Dine class for its cuisine. The ensemble of Asian cuisine at OKO is unparalleled. Over time, the restaurant has received numerous accolades for its exceptional food and wine selection.
6. Sutra: And, rounding off the nominations for The Lalit Ashok Bangalore is Sutra. It is nominated in the Best Lounge Bar- Luxurious Nightout category. This contemporary and vibrant lounge stands out for its creative cocktails, live music, and Bollywood inspired artwork.
7. The Grill Room: Our rooftop, top-notch restaurant in Delhi, The Grill Room is nominated for Best European- Fine Dine. A menu crafted exclusively by Master Chef Ishika Konar and a wine selection compiled by French sommelier Charles Donnadieu, meet the fine dining experience expectation.
8. Kitty Su: We saved the hottest nomination as the last. The part club destination, Kitty Su is nominated in the Best Nightclub- Luxurious Nightout category. It is the trend setting nightspot in Delhi—Kitty Su.
So, before you forget, VOTE for US! Voting ends on Saturday, 29 November 2014. Don’t wait, pick up the phone or log onto the website. It will only take a minute. VOTE for US.